1. This shirt is too tight for my ample bosom/tight pecs. Do you do exchanges?
Yes we do! First and foremost, we can only offer exchanges on shirts that haven't been worn. (Except to try it on and realize it really doesn't fit.)
If you need to exchange your shirt for a different size, you can mail it back to us at this address:
P.O. BOX 186
Stevens Point, WI 54481
The return package should include:
1. The t-shirt.
2. A check for four (4) dollars to cover United States postage. A money order for seven (7) US dollars to cover international postage for all items leaving the United States.*
3. A notecard listing the size shirt you want, and the address you want us to ship it back to you.
4. If you bought a shirt that was XL or smaller but now need a 2XL or larger, you will need to include an additional payment of seven (7) dollars to cover the cost of the 2XL or larger shirt. Feel free to combine this and the required postage amount into just one payment.*
*If you'd prefer to make a payment to our Paypal account instead of including a check or money order, you may now do so. Our Paypal account is email@example.com. We strongly encourage this for international orders, because it eliminates the issue of currency exchange. Please make sure to include your name, your address, and the reason you're submitting a payment in the Notes box, so that we can match up your returned shirt with your payment. You will still need to include this information with the shirt when you mail it.
2. The ring I ordered is the wrong size. What do I do?No problem! We will exchange an incorrect size for you once. After the ring is determined to be an incorrect size, we ask that you properly size the chosen finger with a jeweler, rather than guessing again. Please note that we cannot guarantee that we will have the size that you need in stock at the time of your exchange request. If we do not have the size you need, there may be a waiting period of up to a month while the product is restocked.
To request a size exchange, please follow the same directions as listed above for exchanging a t-shirt.
3. I just ordered something cool on the website, how long will it take for my package to get to me?
It takes us 3-5 business days to put together your order and get it in the mail, unless your item needs a special personalization from Pat and then it can take up to a week while we track him down and drag him out from his writing cave to sign your stuff.
Pat occasionally travels to conventions as well, and it may be up to two weeks before he gets back into town and is able to sign books again. For more information about Pat's schedule, visit his Facebook events page. (You don't have to have a Facebook account to see dates and places.)
We recommend that you keep Pat's schedule in mind and order early when ordering personalized items as gifts for special occasions, such as birthdays and other holidays.
Once in the mail, shipping times depend on what you ordered. Orders of books are sent by media mail and will take 7-10 business days. All other orders are sent by first class and will take 3-5 business days. (The exception being if you live in the black mailing hole that is Florida where it will take 7-10 days to reach you no matter how we send it.) International orders take 2-8 weeks to arrive due to Customs Services.
4. How do I pay you for my stuff?
We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or regular Paypal account payments. However, all payments are processed through Paypal, so if you have problems concerning your payment, please contact Paypal's customer service department at 1-888-221-1161 (or 1-402-935-2050 if you're calling from outside the US).
5. Can I send you an alternative form of payment other than Paypal?
Yes. You can send us a check or money order in US dollars for the price of the item plus shipping at:
P.O. BOX 186
Stevens Point, WI 54481
Please include a detailed description of exactly what you are ordering.
Also, some items can sell out quickly. If you are ordering through the mail, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your intent so that we can reserve that item for you.
6. Do you ship to Antarctica?
We ship anywhere and everywhere allowed by the United States Postal Service.
7. Why hasn’t my package arrived yet?
Are you an international customer? International orders usually arrive in two weeks but can take up to eight weeks. Have you checked Pat’s blog to make sure nothing crazy is going on right now? But if that doesn’t answer your question, why don’t you send us a pleasant request to find out what’s up with your order at email@example.com?
8. Do international shipping charges cover Import Duty or Customs Taxes?
No, international shipping charges do not cover Import Duty or Customs Taxes. These charges are the customer's responsibility at the time of delivery. All packages are marked as merchandise.
9. What sizes are your t-shirts? Do they run big or small?
If you are concerned about what size t-shirt will fit you best, we recommend you measure a favorite comfortable shirt and compare those measurements to the charts below to determine which size will fit you best.
Please note that the chest measurements listed below are only across the front of the shirt. They are not bust measurements that go all the way around the torso.
Women's Sizes (all measurements in inches):
Men's/Unisex Sizes (all measurements in inches):
10. Can I get my book signed?
All of Pat’s books come with a scrawled “Pat Rothfuss” on the title page.
11. Can I get my merchandise personalized? If so, how?
If it is a book, definitely. Pat will personalize any of his books for you. Just write your request in the box for “instructions to merchant” when you are checking out. Please be as clear and specific as possible as to your intent, and keep personalizations 10 words or less. Also remember that Pat does not have Multiple Personality Disorder, and when he's writing personalizations, he's signing as himself, not you.
Example: Please sign my book “Something naughty.”
And when you get your book and turn to the title page you will be able to read in Pat’s own handwriting “Something naughty.”
For all other merchandise personalization requests, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll see what we can do.
12. My order just arrived and something's wrong or missing. What do I do?
Oops! Our bad. Email us at email@example.com with your order details and we’ll get the mistake resolved right away.
13. I didn't see a 'Note to Seller' or 'Instructions to Merchant' box for my personalization when I checked out. Now what?
Getting your personalization request to us is easy! Simply go to our Contact page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your personalization. Please include in your communication: your name, the receipt number, and what the personalizable item is. Also keep in mind that the sooner your get in touch with us, the better. We don't want your order to get filled before we receive your personalization.
14. How do I contact you?
We have a contact page where you can write your requests right on our webpage. Or you could email us at email@example.com